Every month or so there’s a study or report bemoaning Canada’s relatively low productivity, and rightly so. At Mezzanine we aren’t the engineers developing the next product that’s going to disrupt the technology world, but we do help companies improve productivity through marketing. We know that there are government programs available to support marketing for B2B companies, and that’s because these kinds of investments now mean tax revenues later.
What are some of the ways that marketing can improve productivity?
- Keep you from investing in products or services that the market doesn’t really want through market assessments.
- Make sure your product or service is aligned with potential demand through user/buyer needs research and analysis.
- Identify where there are gaps in the market that can be profitably served through competitive intelligence and business case development.
Strong implementation can:
- Increase sales force productivity by improving the quality of leads.
- Provide an early answer to “is this working?” when a new product or service has been introduced so you can tweak accordingly.
- Drive leads and thereby sales! There’s nothing better for productivity than spreading the fixed cost base over higher sales.
If you’d like to hear more about how we can help increase your company’s productivity, please call us at 416-598-4684 and speak with Meredith Low.