7 Reasons Why B2B Companies Fail at Marketing and How to Avoid their Mistakes.
Have you noticed that what used to drive revenues for your business no longer cuts it? So what are you doing to drive success? Dipping your feet in strategic marketing perhaps?
Like with most new endeavors, learning a new skill comes with challenges. Join Lisa Shepherd, Founder of The Mezzanine Group, for a complimentary webinar where she discusses the top 7 reasons why B2B companies don’t succeed with strategic marketing, and what steps can be taken to avoid the common traps.
- Why a historically winning formula of being good at operations, product development and sales no longer cuts it for business growth
- What strategic marketing is and why it’s essential to your business
- Why most B2B companies stumble when it comes to strategic marketing
- The dangers of a tactical mindset What makes up your marketing foundation
- How to develop your customer personas
- The top 7 reasons why B2B companies fail at strategic marketing
- How to double or triple marketing results by tackling the issues head-on
Who is this webinar for?
- Small to mid-sized B2B business leaders including Owners, Presidents, Vice Presidents, CEOs and General Managers
- Business development officials such as Business Development Managers and VP Sales